Home school Agreement:
A copy is sent signed by the parents; these are kept in the main school office.
“We are Learning and Growing as the Children of God”
I/We will try to:
• support my child in prayer, worship and celebrations through the Gospel values of Christ.
• see that my child attends regularly and on time, notifying the school of reasons for absence.
• ensure that family holidays are not taken in term time.
• encourage a positive attitude to school work and ensure homework is completed
• ensure my child always wears correct uniform and brings their P.E. kit when required.
• support the school’s behaviour policy.
• encourage my child to respect others and the school environment.
• attend discussions about my child’s progress and behaviour.
• inform the school about concerns I may have about my child.
Our school rules are based on Gospel Values and aim to:
Our school believes in the practice of assertive discipline. At the heart of the principle are six school rules, these are displayed around the school and are referred to regularly. For full details please see the school’s Behaviour Policy.
We always ask ourselves:
What would Jesus do?
Be gentle Be kind and helpful
Work hard Look after property
Listen to others Be honest